Softclo (“Softclo”) is a leading provider of cloud Web, Reseller, and VPS hosting services as well as domain registration and management services.
We highly value our customer’s privacy and care about protecting the personal information of our customers and visitors who use our websites, products, or services (collectively, our “Users”)
You can learn more about our organization at https://www.softclo.com
For the sake of this policy, the covered entities to which it is applied are:
Our website – https://www.softclo.com
Our Brands – https://www.cloudspur.io, http://hintera.com
Our blog – https://www.softclo.com/blog
Information We Collect from You
Like most website operators, Softclo collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available such as:
• Browser Type
• Language Preference
• Referring Site
• Date & Time of each visitor request
• Pages Your View
Our purpose to collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Softclo’s visitors use its website.
Softclo also collects potentially personal-identifying information like:
• Email address
• Personal website URL
• Internet Protocol (IP) address for logged in users
• Internet Protocol (IP) address for users placing an order
• Internet Protocol (IP) address for users leaving comments on our blog
• Softclo only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
Signing Up for Services; User Information
To provide web hosting services and/or domain registration/management we obtain the following information about you as described below:
• Information you provide prior to any registration process, such as your email when you provide it to us;
• Information that you provide during any registration process (such as your name, company name, email address, phone number, billing address, or credit card information, geographic location and industry), when you call or email us (for support or otherwise) or when you use our products or services; and
• Payment information that you provide to us (by way of our Service or otherwise) when you purchase some of our products and services, including credit card data.
Disclosure of Information
We store this data we collect in a variety of places within our infrastructure, including system log files, back end databases and analytics systems.
Protection of Certain Personally Identifying Information
Softclo discloses potentially personally-identifying and personal-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations that:
• Need to know that information in order to process it on Softclo’s behalf
• Provide services available at Softclo’s website and;
• Have agreed not to disclose it to others
• Some of those employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using this website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
• Softclo will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying information to anyone.
• Other than to its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations, as described above, Softclo discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request, or when Softclo believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Softclo, third parties, or public at large.
• If you are a registered user of Softclo and have supplied your email address, Softclo may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Softclo and our products.
• We primarily use the Softclo blog and social media channels to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum.
• If you send us a request (for example via s support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
• Softclo takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personal-identifying information.
How We Use Your Information
We have a legitimate interest in running a successful and efficient business and in providing you with Services and useful content, and we use the information we collect, both on its own and combined with any other information we collect about you, for the following purposes:
• To provide the requested Services to you;
• To provide you with useful content;
• To ensure the proper functioning of our Services
• To offer and improve our Services;
• To provide you with requested information or technical support
• To facilitate your movement through our websites or your use of our Services;
• To do a better job of advertising and marketing our Services (our use of your information to do this is performed with your consent where required by applicable law);
• To advertise and market third party products and services (such advertisement is only performed with your permission where your consent is required by applicable law)
• To diagnose problems with our servers or our Services;
• In connection with our security and compliance programs;
• To administer our websites;
• To communicate with you;
• To target prospective customers with our products or services (such targeting is only performed with your permission where your consent is required by applicable law);
• To assist us in offering you a personalized experience or otherwise tailor our Services to you; and
We also use the information we receive in aggregated and anonymized formats to produce reports on trends and statistics, such as mobile search trends, email open rates by industry, campaign best practices or the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, our websites or evaluated or purchased our products and services.
Payment information that you provide to us, including credit card data, will only be used to facilitate payment for our products and services.
We also use recorded telephone conversations for quality control purposes, to train our employees and for our own protection.
How We Share Information
Softclo may share personal data with third parties in order to provide a better service.
• Advertising – Based on the cookies and other tracking devices, we may work with advertising companies to display ads that may be of interest to you.
• Business Transactions – To provide information to a third party in the event of any disposition of all or any portion of our business (e.g. reorganization, sale, assignment, bankruptcy).
• Aggregated or De-identified Data – We may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified information with third party providers for research purposes relating to our Services.
• As Required by Law or Similar Investigations – To comply with legal obligations (e.g. subpoena) or investigate potential legal violations. Softclo may be required to share personal data in response to lawful requests from public authorities including to meet national security and/or law enforcement requirements.
• Safety – We may disclose your information to protect and defend the safety of Softclo in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
• Consent – Softclo may share your information with your consent.
You may unsubscribe from receiving promotional or marketing emails from Softclo at any time by using the “unsubscribe” link in the email received, or by emailing us at enquiries@Softclo.com. As outlined in the Section, Cookies and other Tracking Technologies, you can also control your cookie settings.
With respect to your account information, you may update, correct or delete information that you provided to us by logging into your Softclo account or contacting us at enquiries@Softclo.com.
For individuals in the EEA, Softclo’s legal basis for collecting and using your personal information will depend on the personal information collected and the specific context in which we collect it. Softclo will process personal information from you where, a) we have your consent to do so, b) where processing is necessary for Softclo to perform Services pursuant to an agreement, or c) where processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information, or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person. At any time, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent. If you do not provide the requested information, Softclo will not be able to perform Services for you. Also, you have the right to object where we rely on our legitimate interests to process your personal information.
If Softclo, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Softclo goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Softclo may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Individuals located in the EEA may have additional statutory rights available to them with respect to their personal information, including the right to access your personal information, have it erased, have it corrected, or object to or restrict processing. If you would like to make such a request, please email enquiries@Softclo.com and we will respond within thirty (30) days. Softclo will need to verify that the individual is inquiring about his/her own information before we can assist with the request.
Our Website and/or Services is not directed at children and our services are designed for businesses. We do not knowingly collect information from or about children under 13 years of age, and use of our services by children under 13 years of age is forbidden.